Driver Issue

Knightmare

I used DriverPackSolution to update my drivers, but when I did that, my USB ports became very slow at reading my flash drives and sometimes they wouldn't respond at all. I'm thinking it had something to do with one of the drivers that updated, but I don't know which one. I can't do a system restore because I have the feature turned off, mostly because reformatting isn't a big deal to me.

I have Acronis True Image Home 2011 installed and I would like to do a universal restore of the system. That way I could have all of my files back and the drivers would all rollback. The problem is when I went to do the universal restore as the system is right now, there was no option to use the universal restore. I think this is happening because all of the drivers match what is on the image created by Acronis; however, I don't want to risk losing everything and gaining nothing.

Does anyone know of a tool that would rollback all of my drivers at once, or should I delete all of my drivers and have Windows install the default drivers?

• Views 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived