cFosSpeed BOX Trial Reset

Knightmare

I'm getting the following error message whenever I try to use the fix:

post-29397-0-28390600-1346350926_thumb.j

Also I noticed that it doesn't appear of the FP anymore. Is this not a valid fix anymore? When I click OK on the message, it installs just fine, but I don't know if it's working or not. Any help would be appreciated.

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I believe TR doesn't work anymore (even on stable version).

@Knightmare:

box's TR will no longer work for cFosSpeed since it was designed to work only until August 10. 2012.

@Knightmare:

box's TR will no longer work for cFosSpeed since it was designed to work only until August 10. 2012.

Why on Earth would you make a crack that will expire? Honestly, the only reason I found out about this was because I was trying to see if cFosSpeed was causing an issue with uTorrent. I uninstalled the program, but it turned out it wasn't causing the problem, so I reinstalled it. When I did that, I got the error message. My question is, why didn't I get this message on August 10? Does this mean that the fix hasn't been working since then? Because I haven't had an issue.

Use a software to fake date for BOX' TR :D

That should work

(Runasdate, TimeStopper etc.)

Why on Earth would you make a crack that will expire? Honestly, the only reason I found out about this was because I was trying to see if cFosSpeed was causing an issue with uTorrent. I uninstalled the program, but it turned out it wasn't causing the problem, so I reinstalled it. When I did that, I got the error message. My question is, why didn't I get this message on August 10? Does this mean that the fix hasn't been working since then? Because I haven't had an issue.

box tr writes a regdata everyday in hex values. Box has converted 601 days (which ends on Aug 10 2012) to hex value. If some coder will convert days to hex than box tr will again start working.

@Knightmare:

If you want an answer ask box.

He's the one who made the TR for cFosSpeed after all.

Use Shewky's Trial Reset. That's what I've been using. Unlike Box's, you'll only have a minor annoyance of a reinstall (don't need to uninstall) ;)

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode: /files/HNIMOJEX [?]

@Knightmare:

If you want an answer ask box.

He's the one who made the TR for cFosSpeed after all.

True, I should just do that. Thanks!

Use Shewky's Trial Reset. That's what I've been using. Unlike Box's, you'll only have a minor annoyance of a reinstall (don't need to uninstall) ;)

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode: /files/HNIMOJEX [?]

The annoyance of the reinstall is what I'm trying to avoid.

Archived