Nature Illusion Studio Standard Edition

jamjoum

Nature Illusion Studio Standard Edition

Add Weather Effects and Sound to Nature Photos

You've captured some of the most beautiful photographs of nature, but every time you look at them, something seems missing. Sure, the colors pop, but the other noteable memories - the rushing waters, the birds flying overhead, they're nowhere to be found. But thanks to the wonders of technology, and today's discount software promotion, you can breathe new life into these pictures! It's Nature Illusion Studio Standard Edition!

Nature Illusion Studio Standard Edition transforms your nature photos into living works of art with weather effects that are sure to astound! Using Nature Illusion Studio Standard Edition, you can add realistic snow, water, rain, and more, then throw in some butterflies, birds, and other objects to increase the level of nature in your nature photography. You don't need to be a professional graphic designer, either, sinceNature Illusion Studio Standard Edition offers an intuitive interface that lets anyone transform their photos.

It's not just rain or snow, either. Within each category, you have complete control over such details as the intensity, wind direction, speed, transparency, and size. And once you think you're done improving your photos with weather effects, you can take it to the next level! Nature Illusion Studio Standard Edition lets you add sound effects to all of your photos, immersing your audience in a total sensory nature experience. When you're done, you can save your living photos as self-executing files, videos, or screensavers!

giveaway link :

http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/nature-illusion-studio-standard-edition/

(19 hours to go for this deal,what are you waiting for,go and have your gift)

click on get it for free and fill the blanks and then go and check your imbox ,

that it.

thank you

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jamjoum: I appreciate the information, but, as I understood, so far, in this section are really given giveaways codes and the actual application.

I have to say this part of the forum saved me from the situations when I was to tired so I forgot to get the license by my self.

@anybody good at heart: Yesterday I was too tired and I forgot to get a license code and the application for FontPack Pro from bitsdujour. Do you have any to spare? This could be a great font-pack to have.

Thank you to all of you who share these giveaways; I needed only 3 so far on this forum, and I feel very grateful for your work.

about FontPack pro from bitsdujour ,i want to tell you the that this offer is licensed from the factory that have created it.and when i have win this offer their wasn't any key but they gived me the link to download the full software.reminder,you must register in bitsdujour in purpose to win there free or discounted giveaway or promo.sorry i have one copy which i want to work on it.look maybe later bitsdujour reopen the free promotional countdown of this software.pray.i love to help you but you must be fast to catch a giveaway program.follow my news also if you want

@jamjoum: thank you for your answer. as far as I know, if the you received only a link for a download, it is the same for everybody and can then be installed on what ever computer you want. it is even easier with a reactivated application, because you do not risk to sacrifice any license codes, you might not want to.

I am not praying for such trivial things, but I do feel grateful for anything free I need and find on internet, shared by, hope so, people with good intentions and good feelings.

I am watching my self BDJ, but I am also looking in this section too, so I will watch you posts as well. Thank you for you sharing. :)

so, anybody willing to share that application, since I am happy it does not asks for a license code. I promise to be good with it and not make it suffer. :P

• Administrator

Just make sure the installer is not hard-coded with name or email. ;)

if anybody is willing to share the application, please do check like Pole Star said it; maybe at about/info/registration in the menu is saying something.

if it is, keep it for yourselves; it's not the end of the world if I do not get that giveaway application or anybody else who was sleeping like my self :))

just leave it be. your safety, your privacy and keeping your software safe, comes first.

if anybody is willing to share the application, please do check like Pole Star said it; maybe at about/info/registration in the menu is saying something.

if it is, keep it for yourselves; it's not the end of the world if I do not get that giveaway application or anybody else who was sleeping like my self :))

just leave it be. your safety, your privacy and keeping your software safe, comes first.

Nature Illusion Studio Standard Edition [giveaway]

License Code :

Site: http://tny.cz

Sharecode: /47bef9bd [?]

You can use that for my share, my friends :wub:

@T4G0R: you're a life saver :)

Since I took this one my self from BDJ, I will not abuse your good heart. It never knows what my sister or any girls/women I know might want to install on their computers :)

If you are able to share, what about FontPack Pro, which I missed when I was tot tired to remember taking the application and went to sleep :P

our good colleague, jamjoum, it is saying that from some reasons ("licensed from the factory that have created it"), he can not share his application and I respect very much that. what is your opinion, please. T4G0R, if it wasn't you, I would've stop this non-sense in asking about FontPack PRO.

thank you, because you still bear with me and my nagging question.

Archived