FULL version Acronis True Image Plus Pack 2013

ZinnPL

Acronis closed beta program. People who get keys have lucky - Acronis 2013 full version still works for lifetime :)

Hi.

Today I do some trick and get FULL version of Acronis True Image 2013 with Plus Pack.

1. Go to THIS site and join to Beta program.

2. Register new Acronis account on valid e-mail (for example 10 minute mail).

3. Check yor email and activate your account.

4. Login to your Acronis account and get valid serial number for Acronis 2013 and valid serial number for Plus Pack at the bottom of the page.

5. Do NOT download setup in beta version. Go to nsane mainpage and download Acronis 2013 final setup and Plus Pack final setup.

6. Install program with your key, run True Image, go to program About and click "Activate". You get full, final version of Acronis True Image 2013. Now install Plus Pack.

After this block Acronis in your firewall :)

Proof:

post-30899-0-12935700-1346236353_thumb.j

• Replies 16
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How blocking after two month if program have Full version: Activated in about and do not have connection to Internet?

How blocking after two month if program have Full version: Activated in about and do not have connection to Internet?

It will be blocked because the time limit is hard coded into the program and needs no internet connection. Once beta period is over on a specific date or time after activation the activation will end.

Time limit is hard coded into the program in beta installer. We used final installer that do not have time limit :)

Got myself a full version also following the steps I wonder if acronis is catching up with this lol I hope they don't

Proof is here also :D

Posted Image

Thank's Man, working great, tested in real PC with Windows 8 Pro,disconnected from internet, changed the date of the PC and in the BIOS at 2013 and Acronis stay fully activated.

Just a heads up, as soon as you restore an image to a new PC it is going to ask you to deactivate license from one computer to activate the new one. :P

Archived