Windows 8 Deactivated!

eugene88

I activated my Windows 8 when a KMS server was online and we need gogoclient for ipv6. Now my Windows 8 is deactivated for no reason suddenly zzz. Help?

• Replies 16
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is nothing available yet to activate win 8 sadly all you can do is install the pro version and use the 30 day trial.

Am I alone facing this problem?

Could be, I couldn't get my Windows activated so I cannot say for sure. Anyways, I just want to ask you, why do you want to use Windows 8? Any reasons, or just because it's new? Just wanted to know, I'd be grateful if you could answer my questions, thanks (:

Looks to me like MS put a block on your activation,personally i'd have expected it to happen once they closed down the KMS Server.

For those who like to flirt with Windows 8 don't forget to remember it's cloud based - in other words whether you're activated or not your hymen is in Microsoft's hands. <_<

For those who like to flirt with Windows 8 don't forget to remember it's cloud based - in other words whether you're activated or not your hymen is in Microsoft's hands. <_<

LOL good way to put it too :)

One of the reasons I dislike Windows 8, its cloud based.

Yes, It happen to me too... I have a viewpad tablet and after 1 day, windows was deactivated again... I google it and I find that some people account was also disable.

I still have one PC (wish I keep offline) that is activate. But I planing to install the new trial version that you can keep for 90 days.

Windows 8 Evaluation it's for developers but every body can download...

One of the reasons I dislike Windows 8, its cloud based.

you can run it in offline mode if you don't want to be watched by big brother

lol @ cloud based, its just like windows 7 with a metro api shield around it.. no way its cloud based completely yet, windows 9/10 will bebtw im using windows 8 now for the past 2 weeks, its great... faster more secure, surprisingly easier to navigate once you get used to... way better than windows 7 from first impressions

I activated my Windows 8 when a KMS server was online and we need gogoclient for ipv6. Now my Windows 8 is deactivated for no reason suddenly zzz. Help?

this has nothing to do with MS, also the KMS are all fine and working well, they just change the address to keep away the load from public.

there are reports of deactivation for driver exchange, like installing a network driver and major hardware change, it get prompts somehow to seek reactivation or verification from the KMS, since the kms is offline it will deactivated. best thing to do is always back up your activation. i do not work for MS just a member from another famous forum

Oh... I think I got deactivated because I changed my motherboard and processor, I can't even boot to my WIndows 7 32 bit after I change it but can boot into Windows 8 64 bit without any problems. Can you backup activation data?

I reckon if you find a Windows 7 activator program and run that it 'MAY' work, M$ wouldn't have completely rebuilt the insides, they probably added a few aesthetics (Metro/Modern) and cleared some of the bloatware... May be worth a go... You can only waste time - and if all else fails, get out the Win95 floppy discs and install a real OS haha

Activate through phone and back up your activation.. If you install WMC or if you change any hardware the activation wont work..

mattyschannel666

no issues for me yet still 100% activated and i made it so my cloud is not msoft but box.net now i control my windows for me

Archived