Aero on Windows 8. Is it possible?

eWandscheer

Everybody know that Aero has been removed from Windows 8, but not completely. The taskbar has a transparent effect. It appear that the 'Aero scheme' is working.. So, have something to do to bring it back to the title bar of all windows? Some register key to change or an apps to activate?Someone has discovered a way to activate or MS has removed the support completely?

THX =D

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From another forum :

How to Activate Aero In Windows 8 Build 9200

1. Right Click - Open Personalization - Select High Contrast White - Go Color Setting (keep the window open)

2. Move Your Mouse On Charm Bar - Setting - Personalization - Select Any Of Windows Default Themes.

3. In Your Color Setting ( 1st High Contrast Window ) Change The Color Of Background Windows a Little Bit. Apply .

4. Okay. it's done. Enjoy ! :showoff:

It's possible, but - nowhere close to the comprehensive Aero animation experience that Windows 7 brings you.

From another forum :

How to Activate Aero In Windows 8 Build 9200

1. Right Click - Open Personalization - Select High Contrast White - Go Color Setting (keep the window open)

2. Move Your Mouse On Charm Bar - Setting - Personalization - Select Any Of Windows Default Themes.

3. In Your Color Setting ( 1st High Contrast Window ) Change The Color Of Background Windows a Little Bit. Apply .

4. Okay. it's done. Enjoy ! :showoff:

Nice.. i tried but it is not the real Aero :( It have bugs :/ but, thanks :)

You can always try one of those interface apps for XP. Vystal or something. I presume it should work on Win8 as well.

Or just wait for someone to make it. I figure they will, because people really have a thing for the aero stuff...

Guys, wait for WindowBlinds to get compatible with Windows 8 - that's also the time I decided should be auspicious for me to install Windows 8.

Archived