Network Adapter Error code 0x8E5E0210

broascadilie

broascadilie

Hi guys ! I have an error at my main network adapter ! I've made an image showing it !

Look at this pic. pls and tell me why this happends

Posted Image

My network works fine,but execpt that error,why does it show Network 5 in the net adapter description ?

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This could also be a OS problem. Do you have any problem with troubleshooting in other place than networking?

(BTW I love your desktop background :P)

broascadilie

God Dammit ! You're right ! Just now i went to Ctrl Panel and yes,none of the Troubleshoting section is not working .They all give the same error code like this one ! What can i do to solve this ?

run CMD and use scf /scannow to see if Windows files are not damaged or have been changed. If it find damaged or changed files and does not repair then, you should boot with your Win7 CD and select Repair your computer

If you get into Services, you'll discover that your Cryptographic Services is not set to 'Automatic.'

Once you set Cryptographic Services to Automatic, that error would be history. ;)

broascadilie

If you get into Services, you'll discover that your Cryptographic Services is not set to 'Automatic.'

Once you set Cryptographic Services to Automatic, that error would be history. ;)

Can u believe that i just checked and it was already set to Automatic !?

Archived