[Solved] Problem with Flash Player in Firefox 14.0.1

sanjoa

Hi,guys! Wasap? My friend's gotta a problem with Flash Player 11.3.300.270 and Firefox 14.0.1, it (Flash) suddenly stopped working. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox and Flash, cleaned with CCleaner, but it didn't work. Any solution?

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,guys! Wasap? My friend's gotta a problem with Flash Player 11.3.300.270 and Firefox 14.0.1, it (Flash) suddenly stopped working. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox and Flash, cleaned with CCleaner, but it didn't work. Any solution?

Uninstalling any software by themselves really doesn't uninstall every file or even registry (which is main). Try using uninstall softwares and registry cleaner, you also use Ccleaner registry cleaner (but it is not that deep). If it doesn't work try uninstall firefox with uninstall software and clean registry. And then try reinstalling firefox again.

• Administrator

How about disabling Flash Player sandbox? Does that work?

Tried different Firefox profile?

there many possible questions;

any pop-up message that appear when stopped working ? what following error saying ?

are you using FF sandboxed with SBIE ?

try ;

1. disabling protected mode flash player

2. try older version of FP

3. different profile like DKT27 said

Thank you all. I've solved the problem. I don't know how, but it was Real Player causing this issue.

• Administrator

Thank you all. I've solved the problem. I don't know how, but it was Real Player causing this issue.

Oh yes. Indeed. When the Flash Player released with sandbox, lot of Firefox installs were crashing. It was later revealed by Adobe that it was the Real Player that was causing the issue (probably it's plugin for Firefox).

Marked as solved. ;)

Sorry for necro-posting, but - Real Player LOL! :lmao:

She had an outdated version of Real Player, after updating it, it solved.

regarding flash issue with firefox i can recommend waterfox for you to test its flash playing , in my case it MUCH smoother than firefox :)

Archived