A7 Toolkit

rainmato

• Replies 6
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can anyone upload A7 Toolkit..please..need it right now..please.. :)

Why on earth have you posted this in a "News" section? You consider it news that you are looking for software?

Please use some common sense.

Why would you want this app anyway? Alphawaves is literally the laziest programmer *if you can even call him that* that i have ever seen.

He has pushed back the release date of A7 Toolkit over and over and over.... and then he just removed the entire thread on MDL because he knows he'll never finish it.

My advice.... give up on this software.... Alphawaves doesn't have the talent that his father has.

Why would you want this app anyway? Alphawaves is literally the laziest programmer *if you can even call him that* that i have ever seen.

He has pushed back the release date of A7 Toolkit over and over and over.... and then he just removed the entire thread on MDL because he knows he'll never finish it.

My advice.... give up on this software.... Alphawaves doesn't have the talent that his father has.

Well that was very...personal. Why not ask his father to make the program then?

Well that was very...personal. Why not ask his father to make the program then?

His father retired from coding awesome and useful apps.

Archived