Mac OS X Mountain Lion – A Comprehensive Review

rajeesh

Mountain Lion is finally here. On Wednesday, Mac users worldwide were able to go on the Mac App Store and download Mac OS X Mountain Lion. After spending most of the day downloading and installing the software, I must say that it is a little too reminiscent of iOS. It’s sort of like a situation of, “if it smells, walks, and looks like a cat, then it’s a cat”. While Mountain Lion isn’t iOS, it surely looks like it. Here’s our in-depth review of the software.

Read the full article at source:

Source

• Replies 4
  • Views 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new $20 operating system has been downloaded three million times in four days, Apple said this morning. It is now the most successful OS X release in Apple’s history.

Do the math "3 Million @ $19.99 - a cool 59 BILLION dollars" in four days....jeepers! :o WTF!

:think: Windows 8 will do double that in half the time. "You are delusional if you really think that". :P

Cheers! for the post. ;)

• Administrator

Try $60 million.

I did feel something was wrong there. Thanks for the correction. :)

Imagine this. Firefox 4, when officially released, took just 24 hours to go past 5 million downloads. :o So yea, take that Apple.

:lol: I must be :drunk: in fact I am still.... Anyway since you finally did your MATH!..Now just for humor sake, I'll tell you a canadian joke :P ....SORRY!! off topic....

A Canadian is walking down the street with a case of beer under his arm.

His friend Arnie stops him and asks, 'Hey Brrownie, whatcha got that case of beer for?'

'Well, I got it for my wife, you see?' answers Brrownie.

'Wow!' exclaims Arnie, 'Great trade.' :lol:

Posted Image

Archived