How to use Registry Trash Keys Finder for an apllication?

Picollo

hi guys can anyone tell me how to use Registry Trash Keys Finder to remove information on the registry for a program?

The application in question is Clean Mem Mini Monitor Free.Even when i unistall and reinstall, the 30 trial days are over even if i wanted to try Time Stopper or Runasdate i can't.

There must be some info in the registry that is not allowing a reset to the trial days.

Will Registry Trash Keys Finder help? I don't have the full version so it gives me this:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\CLSID\{FREEWARE-VERSION-CAN'T-SHOW-THIS-KEY}

also when i run the program it gives loads of registry keys, should i delete all that is shown?

thanks in advance

• Replies 3
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
princenarwal

i don't know how to use RTKF.

1. but if you will install the program with revo uninstaller pro. and then uninstall it (complete uninstall from traced program list. i prefer to use custom uninstall and if it shows any remaining files or registry, uninstall program in safe mode or manually delete all files and registry ).

or

2. install with ashampoo magic uninstall then uninstall with ashampoo magic uninstall.

these worked for me in case of tune up utilities. hope these will work for you too. you can also use these to track registry keys built during installation.

hi prince i used revo and total uninstall by gravilia martau and there must be some kind of protection in a hidden file in the registry that doesnt let me reset the trial days when uninstall and then reinstall.

trial-reset 4.0 by The Boss found some stuff mostly Armadillo, i deleted those reg keys but the pro features are still locked.

hi guys can anyone tell me how to use Registry Trash Keys Finder to remove information on the registry for a program?

The application in question is Clean Mem Mini Monitor Free.Even when i unistall and reinstall, the 30 trial days are over even if i wanted to try Time Stopper or Runasdate i can't.

There must be some info in the registry that is not allowing a reset to the trial days.

Will Registry Trash Keys Finder help? I don't have the full version so it gives me this:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\CLSID\{FREEWARE-VERSION-CAN'T-SHOW-THIS-KEY}

also when i run the program it gives loads of registry keys, should i delete all that is shown?

thanks in advance

See *.chm files in diff. langauges at Registry Trash Keys Finder\TrashReg\Help

Archived