IP Address

ramiz0

Hello Guys There are some members in nsane forum who are Tracking my ip address OS and Browser How they are doing this.

Is this harm full for my pc?

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
grouchysmurf

Hello Guys There are some members in nsane forum who are Tracking my ip address OS and Browser How they are doing this.

Is this harm full for my pc?

Your IP and browser info are tracked everytime you go surfing the net.

The userbar that you see showing you your ip is only visible to you.

There is no more harm to you than you surfing the net.

However, if you are truly concerned about such things try using a proxy or another type of

iP spoofing program. It may slow you down a little but you will be more secure.

Sl@pSh0ck™

The cool thing about this graphic is that when people see it, they think their private information (like their city or IP address) is being publicly shown and they think that other people can see their private info! Their first thought is, "hey, how did my IP address get on this website?!", or "why is this website telling people where they live?!" In reality, they are the only one that can see their private info, because the graphic is created in real-time for each person who sees is. When you see the graphic, you will see your IP. When others see the graphic, they will see their IP.

It is completely safe, if you want to hide your real IP then use a proxy or vpn.

Thank you friends for your Assistant

I think he is referring to those signature things that people put that shows your ip and other information. I try to make one in a hurry, not sure if it will work. Anyhow, you can read this message from the site I got it from.

http://www.danasoft.com/aboutdanasoft.php

448401306711.jpg

I think it safe when you have a Anti-virus program. It may block if someone attract your PC

Archived