(Giveaway) Hotspot Shield Elite

Technology

Hotspot Shield Elite

Protect Your Internet Surfing with Anonymity

Look at you! You're really good about securing your home network by implementing router security and picking strong passwords, then go surf on public WiFi networks without a care in the world! The best way to ensure that your confidential information is safeguarded, both at home and on the road, is to hide yourself beneath a cloak of invisibility - which is exactly what Hotspot Shield Elite provides! It's today's discount software promotion, available for a limited time.

Hotspot Shield Elite secures your entire Internet surfing experience, whether you're at home or using a public connection. With Hotspot Shield Elite, all web transactions are secured using HTTPS, making your identity invisible to third-party websites and ISPs. Everything is safeguarded when you use Hotspot Shield Elite - passwords, credit card numbers, and the like - by the Virtual Private Network created by Hotspot Shield Elite. It's a tunnel of safety that effectively hides your data and movement from anything that's "outside" of the tunnel!

When you use Hotspot Shield Elite, all of your traffic is encrypted, not just the data going to sensitive sites. While banking sites typically use HTTPS, they're doing it to avoid losses on THEIR end, not out of some innate obligation to protect YOU. Hotspot Shield Elite raises the security level of your entire browsing experience to that of visiting a banking site.

What's more, Hotspot Shield Elite can also be used to get around censorship restrictions that are imposed based on an IP address. By providing you with an address that's unique to the VPN, Hotspot Shield Elite gives you access to the entire world of websites regardless of content or location restrictions.

Giveaway Site:

NOTE: 50% OFF now only $14.97 (£10.47) with one year subscription.

Time counting: 21hours and 14mins

• Replies 3
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im using hotspot shield free ,

unfortunately i thought this was completey free give-away . i dont have paypal or any of the payment methods

welcome to syria

thanks anyway . good VPN but if they could implement it into android OS.

I have the free version installed but not always active.

ill skip this as its not totally free :D

great post though

unfortunately i thought this was completey free give-away

Me, too I was looking for free, but than again offer is not too bad for one year subscription.

Archived