Need help with Photoshop CS6

sanjoa

Hi, guys! I need some help with Adobe Photoshop CS6. I'd like to remove the background of the following pic, but I don't like the final result (it seems I've cut it with my thoot :P). Could you help me, please? Thanks in advance :)

Posted Image

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SnakeMasteR

He has more hair than me! :lmao:

As for the background, you could try this

A little bit faster would be this (should work for CS6, too)

Or you can try InPaint.

• Administrator

Question: You want to remove just the wall on right or everything except the kid? :)

Is he your godson? :D

Yes, he is :) .

Question: You want to remove just the wall on right or everything except the kid? :)

I want to remove everything except the kid.

He has more hair than me! :lmao:

:rofl: Thanks for you help

Iam using cs5.iam not an expert. ok In photoshop just rite click on the background eraser tool (refer to image) icon on the left hand side (shortcut key - E) and select background eraser tool. now on the top side select the size (refer to image - red arrow mark). now clik on the unwanted place.. Zoom the image (ctrl +) to remove minute things..

Posted Image

it's just a rough work.. never mind.

Posted Image

Thanks but it doesn't work as I want to (it selects many parts of the pic)

Hi, guys! I need some help with Adobe Photoshop CS6. I'd like to remove the background of the following pic, but I don't like the final result (it seems I've cut it with my thoot :P). Could you help me, please? Thanks in advance :)

I will advice to first use magic tool to select then use, quick selection tool. After getting rough result, you can then use Mask Redefine tool, to make and select the part you need. It will give better result and better edge you looking for..Oh, when finishing mask redefine, don't forget to choose selection from the box below, otherwise it might not give selection.

nice job rudrax. could you please send me the pic of the boy withouth the background in .PNG extension? Thanks!

you can't save file in .png format without background..I'll send you Photo Studio File (.psf), raw and background less. :)

Well I have to send it by tomorrow b'cz upload line is dead..Goddamn bloody ISP :angry:

you can't save file in .png format without background..I'll send you Photo Studio File (.psf), raw and background less. :)

Well I have to send it by tomorrow b'cz upload line is dead..Goddamn bloody ISP :angry:

You can save it. Using Photoshop my friend. Thanks in advance :)

:shit: It says me I can open it because it is not the right file

• Administrator

@rudrax: Save it in PDF if you use Photoshop.

Ok I'll upload .png format..but that will have uniform white background..will be very easy to remove in photoshop..

@rudrax: Save it in PDF if you use Photoshop.

Photoshop will take too long to produce that kind of result..I use Arcsoft Photostudio to edit..

And the !dea of saving as PDF for keeping transparent background is good, thanks for that..

Archived