direct download movies 1080 site?

Archaven

hi it's been so long i haven't been here. i'd just got my 10mb line first time in my life XD. i have been on 512kbps line for past 20 years :(. anyone knows and could share direct download sites that shares 1080p/bluray movies? (not rapidshare, etc. but direct links from server).

• Replies 8
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dont know about that , but i think you can hang on the torrent scene pretty well with this speed

i can offer you some invites to HD-source torrent sites

most movie sites dont stream vids hd cause the video will be to big on their servers also it saves them bandwidth, and not alot of people can steam hd, ur better off with torrent and u want hd

hi it's been so long i haven't been here. i'd just got my 10mb line first time in my life XD. i have been on 512kbps line for past 20 years :(. anyone knows and could share direct download sites that shares 1080p/bluray movies? (not rapidshare, etc. but direct links from server).

Congrats on your new connection. Being a past user of direct downloads, I can honestly tell you that torrent is the best, the most easiest and the most efficient way to download - no need for direct downloads.

Hey thanks alot guys. I found a nice torrent site kat.ph. I'm using it heavily now. It's awesome! just got avatar HD. nice.. my connection is still not good for bluray yet.. but it will suffice :).

Previously i was on file hosting like rapidshare etc. but it's really a hassle that they cap speed limit for free users. I did subscribed to premium sometime ago but it's still not a good solution. There's literally too many file hosting!. Without premium it's just suicide to download.

u can try this site shaanig.com (they provide 720p/1080p in small size)

for RS u can try this site preemlinks.com

T_"

Archived