Problem in tray bar with network icon

sanjoa

Hi, guys! How are you? I've got a strange problem in my computer, in the tray bar. After updating Bluesoleil soft yesterday, network icon appeared as if I had my network unplugged, but it's plugged and working.

Posted Image

Posted Image

How can I solve this? is this some kind of bug or virus? Thanks in advance. :)

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine's not a wireless connection but I'll try that.

I've fixed it. Thanks. :think: It seems it was Virtualbox network adapter which was causing this.

• Administrator

Do note, whenever you'll use Virtualbox, you'll need to enable that adapter again if you want internet in VM. Has happened to me in past where internet in VM didn't work, then I saw that the Virtualbox adapter in network connections was disabled (by me).

@DKT I have never had that adapter enabled and I've always had internet in all my VM's

SnakeMasteR

You won't believe it but there are people out there that made a complete re-install of

windows before searching a little bit around, so good that you solved it without doing

so. ^_^

I wonder if there is a section called "Windows Troubleshooting" or "WIN Fixes and Tricks" here. We should make one.

I've fixed it. Thanks. :think: It seems it was Virtualbox network adapter which was causing this.

Good job, buddy and thanks for sharing the solution. ;)

Archived