Hide My IP Free License (Limited Time)

madeinheaven

madeinheaven

[Giveaway] Hide My IP Free License (Limited Time)

Posted Image

Hide My IP is one of our recommended security & privacy software. Our cheap store is also offering this great application for 50% sale off. You will save up to $14.98 for a best cost of Hide My IP.
But this giveaway from Digiarty will make me sad, but you will glad to see it :) They give Hide My IP away for limited time, only this day, for FREE.

Features

- Easily Conceal Your IP Address – Just click “Hide IP” and your IP is instantly hidden! Other people see a fake IP, which is not associated with your real IP.
- Anonymous Web Surfing – Protect your privacy and cover your tracks! Select from one of our many fake proxy IP addresses for totally anonymous browsing.
- Advanced Application Support – Hide My IP 5.0 works with all major browsers and dozens of instant messengers, E-mail clients, games, and more!
- Protect Your Identity and Stop Hackers – Identity thieves can use your IP addresses to compromise your computer. Installing keyloggers, Trojans, and other tools to aid their crime. Stop them at the source by hiding your IP!
- Send Anonymous Emails – Hide your IP in E-mail headers. Supports Webmail services like Yahoo, Hotmail, and GMail. Mail clients supported with a Premium account include Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, and more!
- Un-ban Your IP From Forums, Blogs, and other Websites – By faking your IP you can often access many sites you were banned from. Use with Cookie Crumble for the most effectiveness.

How to get your free one?

Digiarty in cooperation with My Privacy Tools is giving away Hide My IP license for everybody.

1. Log on to your Facebook account.

2. Visit the promotional page and click on the "Like" button.

3. Leave your comment to let them know why you need this tool. They will PM you the full license code within 24 hours. Remember to make sure your Message Button is available for them.

[credit]

• Replies 3
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
divinenews

I won a license. Thanks guys at www.nsaneforums.com .

I love your site/forum.

Archived