Serif PagePlus 11 Free Full Download

madeinheaven

madeinheaven

[Giveaway] Serif PagePlus 11 Free Full Download

Posted Image

Welcome to PagePlus 11—still the best value in a complete desktop publishing package for your home, school, church, or growing business. PagePlus 11 “does it all” more easily than ever! If you’re just starting out as a desktop publisher, we’ve got automated Wizards for just about every job. If you require professional-level features and total control, we can offer those as well!

From glossy corporate marketing materials and elegant Web sites to fun stuff like party invitations, PagePlus 11 can handle it… Ads, brochures, business stationery, cards, letterheads, compliment slips, invoices, flyers, forms, newsletters, notices, handouts, posters, banners, price lists, reports, announcements, invitations, greeting cards—even Web sites and so much
more. With just your PC, printer, and PagePlus, you can save time and money.

To take advantage of this great giveaway, you’ll have to head over to the Downloadcrew Giveaway page between Friday May 25 and Sunday May 27.

http://giveaway.downloadcrew.com/

[Credit]

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for sharing, love this program!

Big company buys small company whit an excellent product ---> good product increases it´s weight exponentially with features that nobody uses/ nobody asks for --> bad product that nobody likes is discontinued someday

Sorry this comment was for the topic "Facebook buying Opera", I don't know how it ended here!!?? Please ignore it.

I have created my new account and there is no screen showing there is a way showing how you can the serial code for it.

Is this only available to UK residents?

SnakeMasteR

Hey hakah buddy, on the bottom you should read this

How To Get Your Serial Code

Although the program is provided free of charge, you will need to register it in order

to be able to use it. The first time you launch the program you will be invited to star

the free registration process and you will then need to either sign into your existing

Serif account or create a new one. Follow the on-screen instructions and you will be

emailed a registration code that will unlock the software so you can continue to use

it. You also have the option of using your web browser to register via a registration

page. Details within the application itself.

n0_risk!: I have tried both but no way I can get the serial code. May be there is some problem with the system which I have opined the problem through contact page.

Archived