[Solved] Office 2010 Activation

Technology

Technology

Guys, I installed Office 2010 home and small business (14.0.6112.5000) version as trial for 60 days. It is fully updated and it is still receiving update from windows update. I try to activate with the help of mini KMS, in the past which it did, however, it removed SP1 and any updates already installed on it. I want to permanently activate office 2010, including SP1 and still receive updates from Microsoft...Any suggestions to how is that possible? Thanks

• Replies 27
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is it still on trial correctly???

remove any sign of KMS if you are using it....

make sure Office 2010 is in trial mode

then download this:

http://www.mediafire.com

sharecode: /?s824v9h33149u6q

Run as administrator >> Choose B >> [Enter] >> check status >> go Install... >> wait a little >> Office 2010 will be trial forever

I want to permanently activate office 2010, including SP1 and still receive updates from Microsoft...Any suggestions to how is that possible? Thanks

Permanent activation (with future updates) is possible by using Microsoft Toolkit 2.3.2 or Office Tool-kit 2010 2.2.3 both created by one of our members CODYQX4. Kindly search the forums for the same.

I personally prefer the Office Tool-kit 2010 2.2.3.

Technology

I want to permanently activate office 2010, including SP1 and still receive updates from Microsoft...Any suggestions to how is that possible? Thanks

Permanent activation (with future updates) is possible by using Microsoft Toolkit 2.3.2 or Office Tool-kit 2010 2.2.3 both created by one of our members CODYQX4. Kindly search the forums for the same.

I have already used Toolkit v2, but it didn't work. It change my home and business version to professional plus version and in addition, it removed SP1 and blocked any future updates...

I have already used Toolkit v2, but it didn't work. It change my home and business version to professional plus version and in addition, it removed SP1 and blocked any future updates...

Don't know about the SP1 removal but yes, your copy does get converted to the Pro Plus. Is that not desirable for you. personally, I'd jump for it. :)

If not, then you could try out Ehsan's attachment. :think:

mastershake

only way to do it is for it to convert to a volume lic type which is why it switched to pro plus. i have seen it not work a few times when someone used a non volume version for install. you may have to uninstall office and get yourself a pro plus volume version then it should 100% activate it and it does not block updates normally.

Technology

Don't know about the SP1 removal but yes, your copy does get converted to the Pro Plus. Is that not desirable for you. personally, I'd jump for it. :)

If not, then you could try out Ehsan's attachment. :think:

I will try to used Ehsan's proposal, however, I don't know it will work or not...I have read comment of digital life forum, about toolkit, basically it removes any updates or service pack that is interfering with the toolkit activation...

Technology

is it still on trial correctly???

remove any sign of KMS if you are using it....

make sure Office 2010 is in trial mode

then download this:

http://www.mediafire.com

sharecode: /?s824v9h33149u6q

Run as administrator >> Choose B >> [Enter] >> check status >> go Install... >> wait a little >> Office 2010 will be trial forever

Thanks, bro. Using this tool will it be able to get future updates... :huh:

:)

you're welcome...

Yes It works great

I never found any solution easier than this one for resetting Office 2010

I've used it in many situations and no problem to now

RobrPatty
Using the tool kit you just need to press E-Z Activator. It will auto convert yours to a volume edition and will auto activate it....without loosing any updates.

Technology

Using the tool kit you just need to press E-Z Activator. It will auto convert yours to a volume edition and will auto activate it....without loosing any updates.

Bro, I have been using Toolkit to activate my office 2010, but recent I found out that remove any updates including with SP1 to purpose to activate...

I also use the Office Toolkit v2 latest, because I like the fact that it installs "AutoKMS" after successful activation automatically (just cant go wrong with that one), but u have to tell ur AV program to ignore the AutoKMS patcher program otherwise it WILL NOT run period.

Technology

ahh I am satisfied with 2007 -_-

haaa haa, I am not. Want 2010... :rolleyes:

unknownasphyxiated

never had problem with Cody tool

install office with SP1,after fix,still got SP1 and updateable too

and yes,need to exclude AutoKMS file or else your av delete it > your office not genuine > no update for you

loc : C:\Windows\AutoKMS

Technology

never had problem with Cody tool

install office with SP1,after fix,still got SP1 and updateable too

and yes,need to exclude AutoKMS file or else your av delete it > your office not genuine > no update for you

loc : C:\Windows\AutoKMS

Sorry bro. Did you use Microsoft Toolkit or something else. When ever I install office 2010, any version, then I used Microsoft toolkit v2. It removed any updates including with SP1. I really understand, why. Many people are satisfied with toolkit, but I am having problems....Am I doing something wrong..

unknownasphyxiated

i'm using office toolkit

if you think you got problem with the toolkit,try contact Cody either through this forum or official forum,MDL

or you can try download clean ISO provided in MDL

Technology

i'm using office toolkit

if you think you got problem with the toolkit,try contact Cody either through this forum or official forum,MDL

or you can try download clean ISO provided in MDL

Thanks, but there is also another problem is, I installed home and business version of office 2010. So, if run toolkit, it will convert to Professional Plus that will result in loosing SP1 and updates..

I'd clean install Pro Plus VL, as using Home and Business is not recommended.

As for SP1, either MS is thinking you have a new product or the install is damaged.

Anyway, I am planning to discontinue conversion someday.

Technology

As for SP1, either MS is thinking you have a new product or the install is damaged.

Wo, you are member in two forums..Bro, why.. :( :unsure: you discontinuing.

And secondly, if I install Pro Plus and use Toolkit...Can I still install SP1 and future updates..

• Administrator

And secondly, if I install Pro Plus and use Toolkit...Can I still install SP1 and future updates..

He said conversion not conversation. ;)

That means, he's planning to discontinue Home/etc. conversion to Pro Plus.

I have used the Toolkit on Pro Plus. I always receive update.

Technology

He said conversion not conversation. ;)

That means, he's planning to discontinue Home/etc. conversion to Pro Plus.

I have used the Toolkit on Pro Plus. I always receive update.

My bad..Hay, What Hell I will Install Pro Plus...Then I will check what happens next..

Pro Plus Office 2010 has anything u could want in it, if not, Id say your fuct lol!

But yes, use Office Toolkit for activation of it and u can still get updates :)

SnakeMasteR

Install 30day trial, use it for 29 days, deinstall it, clean all up,

Install 30day trial, use it for 29 days, deinstall it, clean all up,

Every 29 days and you are activated for hundreds of years.

Prob solved. :troll:

Archived