gamebooster

Sonar

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Used it back when I played games. Never noticed any bost from it. Might be wrong though.

Used it more than once and did'nt do too well. You'll be better off if you have dual or quad core CPU on your PC.

game booster works well if you have a old computer, otherwise the boost isn't very noticeable. All it does is close services in the background that you wouldn't need during gaming (if you have virtual machines for example, it will disable the millions of services that come with those) it works as it's stated but not very noticeable on your computer if you have a i5 or higher computer. Gboost is another option for gamebooster, it supposably works better , but never really noticed the difference between the two.

visualbuffs

you will notice game booster effects on older machine

ex. you have 256 or 512mb or physical ram,...

it does not boost the game but the pc performance!

it saves more pc ram ... you can close other services even the explorer.exe instantly without hustle using this software

i never use this one.. cos i disable other services then use this after gaming. the services that i've disable will set to back automatic from start again

doesnt hurt.

thou only use it if you badly needs improvement

ok i tried gamebooster

I didn't really see much of an improvement when i ran it.. even though my laptop isn't dual-core.

Thanks for the reply's.

Archived