Duplicate VGA Problem

Chareal

hey guys i have a Dell laptop that has 2 video card, one is the main one and the other one is NVIDIA GT 540M. all the games that requires high graphics run smoothly except for PES 2012 that only detects the original video card which has only 128 MB. What should i do to run the game using my NVIDIA video card with high level graphics ?? thanks

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys i have a Dell laptop that has 2 video card, one is the main one and the other one is NVIDIA GT 540M. all the games that requires high graphics run smoothly except for PES 2012 that only detects the original video card which has only 128 MB. What should i do to run the game using my NVIDIA video card with high level graphics ?? thanks

Nothing is duplicate here..both cards are original..one is integrated and the nvidia one is dedicated..
  • First, check for setting for switching graphics if there is a option for that in PES 2012.
  • If you are running the game on battery, you may have setting in your notebook to use the integrated graphics on battery..check that.
  • Then the next you can do is, updating the driver of your nvidia card to its latest version.
  • And the last and the unfortunate one, PES 2012 has some complications for GT 540m..check the supported graphics cards list on PES website.
The above are just opinions, not solutions. :)

Try this...

Nvidia control panel>3d Settings>Global settings

now change the preferred Graphics Processor from 'auto selec't to ' high-performance Nvidia processor' :ermm:

Archived