Firefox 3.02 pre/3.01 Nightly

mijai

Nightly build of Firefox 3.02(Prerelease)

Firefox is the award winning next generation browser from Mozilla. Firefox empowers you to browse faster, more safely, and more efficiently than with any other browser. Make the switch today - Firefox imports your Favorites, settings and other information, so you have nothing to lose. Stop annoying popup ads in their tracks with Firefox's built in popup blocker. View more than one web page in a single window with this time saving feature. Open links in the background so that they're ready for viewing when you're ready to read them. Built with your security in mind, Firefox keeps your computer safe from malicious spyware by not loading harmful ActiveX controls. A comprehensive set of privacy tools keep your online activity your business

Download

• Replies 9
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nightly build of Firefox 3.01(Internal release)

Firefox is the award winning next generation browser from Mozilla. Firefox empowers you to browse faster, more safely, and more efficiently than with any other browser. Make the switch today - Firefox imports your Favorites, settings and other information, so you have nothing to lose. Stop annoying popup ads in their tracks with Firefox's built in popup blocker. View more than one web page in a single window with this time saving feature. Open links in the background so that they're ready for viewing when you're ready to read them. Built with your security in mind, Firefox keeps your computer safe from malicious spyware by not loading harmful ActiveX controls. A comprehensive set of privacy tools keep your online activity your business

Download all OS and languages

Just read a note by Lite:

This is just a nightly build - it won't be FPed. Cheers for posting however.

Moved to news forum :rolleyes:

Since Lite is the big guy nowadays I'll just follow his example :(

I hope they fix the bug in the master password being asked for multiple times if two or more webpages need a password to be entered.

does someone know the change log of 3.01 or 3.02???

I don't think they release changelog for Nightly builds(Internal releases) :lol: They might though.

In version 3.01 and 3.02 they are probably fixing some vulnerabilities they had.

It's nothing to fancy, there is another function added in Firefox 3.1.

ROMANTICGUY50

I will prob. wait til the beta comes out. Hope is doesn't take to long. Actually for the final version.

Archived