Need a New Video Player

princenarwal

princenarwal

hey guys,

i got some dubbed movies. but the problem is, in some parts of movie audio and video are not synchronized. audio for the supposed scene come about 40sec before the video. the problem is in only some parts of videos. tried to synchronize it with vlc and wmp classic. but they mostly hangs up.

so is their any player which can work better than these two and make the a/v synchronized on the go (while playing the movie).

Thanx in advance.

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

go here=>>Site: http://www.nsaneforums.com

Sharecode: /topic/118085-aimp-300-build-981/page__fromsearch__1 [?] ;) it's good =D

I think he meant a video player, not audio player. :P

You can try GOM Player, right here from nsane. :)

If other videos are playing good in your current player, then I think the problem is with the movie itself..I also have a movie like this..after playing few minuets, sound and picture doesn't go synchronized.. :showoff:

In this case what I did is, I opened the movie in two different player e.g, KMP and VLC..I used KMP for video muting the sound and VLC for audio disabling the video..So in KMP I saw a girl falling in water and predicted the sound of water splash..then I paused it at the moment and waited for VLC to play the splash sound..As soon as it plays the sound, I clicked the play button in KMP..Datz how I did. :pos:

princenarwal

thanx you all for replying

going to try gom and all player. and anyway :) Rudrax's solution is going to work in any kind of a/v sync. problem.

thanks, thank you all.

nsane is best

Guys don't just reply reading the title only..read the problem too.. :showoff:

Archived