Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6 Free Full License Code

avmad

Free full license to Emsisoft AntiMalware. Please follow the instructions below.

Posted Image

I found it posted here. http://freebiest.com...cense-code.html

Now it's been leaked on forums they are checking manually for each applicant apparently, and it may take a couple of days. :rolleyes:

It's for residents of the UK only :P

But read carefully how it can work for anyone. You may already be registered if you collect giveaways like I do. It's from Computer Shopper.

You have to access this promotion page to be participant of this giveaway. But you will have trouble: The giveaway offer is for UK ONLY.

No, it won’t be real trouble. I have a great solution for you.

Don’t try to surf the promo page with Web Proxy, it’s waste of time because you won’t get the success. Don’t try to change your proxy on browsers, it isn’t fast way!

This is my solution:

- Install anonymoX plugin for your Firefox browser.

- On your Firefox: Tools-> anonymoX-> Settings panel.

- Check Active box and choose uk1/uk1b option in Identities.

Now, let’s visit the promotion page with no limit. Register, login, rate, leave a comment and click on Get serial code button. Within 48 hours after, you will get the code. Check My Downloads for your license information.

I tried out this plugin and it worked fine (My vpn was in Holland) and I switched to UK as posted. :D

Good luck

• Replies 12
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the post.Waiting for the license...(may be in 2 days). :o

I'm not sure if this will work out or not. It looks like you should be a Computer Shopper/ Expert Reviews member as well. I think it would help to sign up with the same email. :) http://www.computershopper.co.uk/

If you do, remember to turn off the subscriptions to newsletters and data preferences.

I'm just saying because some sites have taken down this giveaway.

grouchysmurf

avmad, I would like to talk about this plug in with you. I know it is not the topic of this conversation, but in the time

I have spent here at nsane, I have collected many suggestions from others, including you, on ways to mask an IP.

It seems to me that this plugin is everything I had been looking for, and coupled with something such as peerblock, seems to

me to be an outstanding combo. I guess thank you for this, and I also applied for the license...2 day wait :)

It does seem to easy to be true doesn't it. I don't know anything about the plugin, I just copied and pasted the instructions from elsewhere :D

But I had a feeling the plugin was worth posting more than the giveaway. All I've heard is that downloading for free users is slow. Not played with it beyond this post myself.

Archived