Strange problem!

rudrax

I have downloaded a movie from mediafire..It was having four parts with .mkv extention..I have downloaded all the parts and combined them with HJsplit..worked fine..Now the problem is when I want to move/rename/delete the file, shows the following error:

post-49779-0-84774700-1330516295_thumb.j

Even after restarting same bug eats my brain as if my brain is tasty enough.. :duh:

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can use Unlocker: http://www.nsaneforu...__fromsearch__1

Here you can found a portable version (1.9.0 32bits and 64bits): http://files.brother....0-portable.zip

;)

Agreed.. --> Unlocker <-- FTW!!!

• Ever had such an annoying message given by Windows?

example.png

1. Simply right click the folder or file and select Unlocker

tutorial1.png

2. If the folder or file is locked, a window listing of lockers will appear

tutorial2.png

or end task explorer.exe and move it using task manager

& using Total Commander, or similar... better than to have some 3rd party tool do its thing on your system perhaps. :$

or end task explorer.exe and move it using task manager

& using Total Commander, or similar... better than to have some 3rd party tool do its thing on your system perhaps. :$

May I know, why such bugs occur?

I'm guessing that a Windows component / Windows Explorer is reading/(pre)loading the file / its properties and that's why it's locked - similar with AVI files in the past; but I could be wrong. Anyway, hopefully it's just the stupidity of Windows and nothing more. :$

PS.

Although, there seems to be something more with the MKV files (than just a video preview bug):

answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-files/mkv-files-are-locked-by-windows-explorer/9cae9582-eab6-4072-bb7e-8eb4620547c3

I'm guessing that a Windows component / Windows Explorer is reading/(pre)loading the file / its properties and that's why it's locked - similar with AVI files in the past; but I could be wrong. Anyway, hopefully it's just the stupidity of Windows and nothing more. :$

PS.

Although, there seems to be something more with the MKV files (than just a video preview bug):

answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-files/mkv-files-are-locked-by-windows-explorer/9cae9582-eab6-4072-bb7e-8eb4620547c3

thnxx buddy

Archived