Mamutu 3.0.0.20 (24hour)

avmad

boxshot_mamutu_193x250.png

Mamutu works differently to signature-based update packages by looking more generally at how your system’s running, spotting tell-tale signs of malware activity as opposed to relying on definitions to help it spot specific types of malware. This behavioural-based approach helps Mamutu spot and block malware that other packages might miss

• Monitors live all active programs for dangerous behavior (Behavior Blocking).
  • Recognizes new and unknown Trojans, Worms and Viruses (Zero-Day attacks), without daily updates.
  • Small but very powerful. Saves resources and does not slow the PC down.

GIVEAWAY: we're giving the full current version of Emsisoft Mamutu 3, worth $20. This offer will be available from Download Giveaway, between 00:00 Friday 23 February for 24 hours, Central European Time. Note that the download link here will take you to Downloadcrew Giveaway.

Giveaway extended to 48 hours.

http://www.downloadc...cle/3871-mamutu

https://www.emsisoft...oftware/mamutu/

Emsisoft Mamutu runs on Windows XP, Vista (incl. x64) and 7 (incl. x64). Emsisoft Mamutu is full x64 compatible since version 3.0.

In regular guard mode are approx. 30 MB free RAM required. We suggest using it on computers with at least 512 MB RAM, preferably 1 GB RAM.

Unlike other malware protection products, Emsisoft Mamutu was designed to run parallel with other antivirus and firewall software without troubles. In the event you find a conflict with another piece of software, our support team will help to solve the problem quickly.

• Replies 12
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers for the heads up avmad,i'll jump on it when it goes live.

I think the above date is supposed to be Friday 24th :think: anyhoo thanks for the heads up :)

To get your free copy of Mamutu, just head over to the Downloadcrew Giveaway website between 00:00 and 23:59 (Central European Time) this Friday February 24th and follow the instructions.

They ran out of serials once this morning and were lucky enough to get more in. They stated that the number of serials is finite. Don't wait to long! I got it and it works great and is extremely light weight. This is the perfect companion for Microsoft Security Essentials.

Thank You avmad!

Your welcome everyone :lol: They've extended the giveaway for another 24 hours, probably due to running out of codes :lol:

I like this site, they have good prices on software, and of course freebies B)

Archived