Free one Year of ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012

Share10s

Rule:

When they download ZoneAlarm Free Firewall 2012, you earn FREE software! The more downloads, the more rewards for you.

First 3 Referrals: 80% off ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite.

Second 3 Referrals: Free Year of Internet Security Suite.

i886170KMFccH.jpg

Giveaway here:

• Replies 8
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked ZA back in the beginning, when it was a simple yet very effective firewall.

Now, it is simply a bloated cow.

I liked ZA back in the beginning, when it was a simple yet very effective firewall.

Now, it is simply a bloated cow.

Totally agree

When they download ZoneAlarm Free Firewall 2012, you earn FREE software! The more downloads, the more rewards for you.

First 3 Referrals: 80% off ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite.

Second 3 Referrals: Free Year of Internet Security Suite.

We'll send you a reward when three friends download ZoneAlarm Free Firewall!
http://zonealarm.extole.com/terms

Earning Rewards

Rewards credit will be mailed at the end of the month. In order to earn the first reward, 3 friends must download ZoneAlarm Free Firewall by following a referral link. 3 additional friends must download ZoneAlarm Free Firewall using a referral link in order to earn the additional reward. Referrers may not refer themselves. ZoneAlarm may withhold for investigation, or refuse to process any transaction ZoneAlarm deems fraudulent or believes will impose liability on ZoneAlarm.

More clear -> all you have to do is to recommend ZoneAlarm Free Firewall 2012 and when the six friends have downloaded it you get one year free license for ZoneAlarm Internet Security 2012. If only 3 friends download, you get 80% discount. :unsure:

Archived