Any suggestion about Comodo Programs Manager ?

Trap

Any advise, reviews, suggestion for Comodo Programs manager

features looks good mainly "Monitors Programs for any changes"

if anyone unaware about this software visit here

Thank you.

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My personal lookout is to focus only and only on their flagship offering; the COMODO firewall (preferably in the standalone flavor) and steer clear of all the other products that they publish - those other programs have given me nothing but pure grief in the past. :(

look for better choice unless search in the forum for known problem even though it is stable version, you see what i mean after reading that result. :P

If you've got 'Total Uninstall' running on your system, you can just use the right click context menu to 'Monitor with Total Uninstall.' This will return you essentially the same benefits without having to install an additional program like 'COMODO Programs Manager.' Besides, the performance of 'Total Uninstall' is rock solid as expected of a leader in this segment.

I'm not here because it is warez forum OR i'll get everything for free here i'm here because of nice and friendly peoples ;)

How does that change the fact that 'Total Uninstall' is available, here as free as 'COMODO Programs manager' or any other freeware for that matter?

i`m using it and it`s working flawlessly. it even has an install maker.it erases all the registry keys and files (`cause it`s monitoring all the time- has a service CPMservice.exe which takes only 5mbs of RAM). i had no issue whatsoever.try it and if you like it, keep it. ;)

Its good, probably as good as TU as a uninstaller....it too backs up uninstalled programs in an exe...(should you change your mind later)......it also allows you to uninstall drivers......I went off it because it was always 'calling home'...but that aside a great program imho.

Archived