Timestopper

LonePirate

Hi all,

I'm trying to get emsisoft anti-malware to last a bit longer cause I only have 25 days left and was trying time stopper but I can't get it to work, any tricks?

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time Stopper or RunAsDate may not work with EAM since EAM is updated online.Don't use these kind of softwares to extend trial periods (especially for security softwares) for programs that require Internet access for performing their action effectively. :rolleyes:

try runasdate instead

How would I go about configuring it?

Time Stopper or RunAsDate may not work with EAM since EAM is updated online.Don't use these kind of softwares to extend trial periods (especially for security softwares) for programs that require Internet access for performing their action effectively. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the tip, but i'm desperate lol

try runasdate instead

very simple, everything given on the program's website and while it may be an alternative to timestopper, like lifeiscool suggested it might not suit your particular purpose but give it a shot anyways!

try runasdate instead

very simple, everything given on the program's website and while it may be an alternative to timestopper, like lifeiscool suggested it might not suit your particular purpose but give it a shot anyways!

Ok ty i'll give it a shot

Archived