Norton 360 V6 (create your own valid serial)

morteza

• Replies 168
  • Views 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI Norton 360 is not final yet . Build 145 has a issue and the final will be build 150 to be released next week . That is why it has been removed from Symantec's servers . B)

thank 4 your info !

a few minutes ago, i found the german trial build 150 on chip.de ...

at this time i have installed norton internet security 2012. did you know if i can upgrade, install over the NIS or is it the better way to uninstall the NIS before install the 360 ?

greets

cyber

thank 4 your info !

at this time i have installed norton internet security 2012. did you know if i can upgrade, install over the NIS or is it the better way to uninstall the NIS before install the 360 ?

greets

cyber

Not important, in both case Norton360 installer will uninstall NIS 2012 first and after restart setup will resume. :)

thank 4 your info !

greets

cyber

Not important, in both case Norton360 installer will uninstall NIS 2012 first and after restart setup will resume. :)

thank you for your help !!

i give a reply if it works or not for the german 360 if you are interested in ...

so, lets go ;)

greets

cyber

OK,test it on German edition and reply. :)

... i am back - and it works fantastic :D

uninstall my NIS 2012 with the windows uninstaller, start ccleaner to find any norton fragments.

install the 360 V5, start NTR, make a new norton account with a fake email adress, and got my serial, install V6 over the V5 and paste the serial ... very very easy :D

but, its only the build 145, cant read anything about beta in the "service &support/info", hope the build 150 comes up soon.

thank you morteza

OK,test it on German edition and reply. :)

... i am back - and it works fantastic :D

uninstall my NIS 2012 with the windows uninstaller, start ccleaner to find any norton fragments.

install the 360 V5, start NTR, make a new norton account with a fake email adress, and got my serial, install V6 over the V5 and paste the serial ... very very easy :D

but, its only the build 145, cant read anything about beta in the "service &support/info", hope the build 150 comes up soon.

thank you morteza

You're welcome bro.Don't worry about build 150,When it's released your N360 build 145 upgrade to that version automatically :) .

Can't we use NTR 3.3.1 to generate serials .?

Hi bro,a man from symantec's forums :)

Anyway,no you can't.

morteza , how can i generate a serial for the premier edition .?

I tried installing the v5 premier and generated a serial but when i enter it in v6 premier , it says your current product is Norton 360 premier edition . The serial is not valid . :angry:

morteza , how can i generate a serial for the premier edition .?

I tried installing the v5 premier and generated a serial but when i enter it in v6 premier , it says your current product is Norton 360 premier edition . The serial is not valid . :angry:

It's not important to use Premier edition.when you are an illegal user you can not use 25Gb online back up of Premier edition so you have an standard edition ;) .

Archived