Ad muncher and cache

robalm

I've just started using "ad much" I am impressed and I consider to buy 1 years premium.

But then I saw the "Ad mutch: Options/Caching" that there may be problems with the cache.

I drive my Google chrome cache on a ramdisk (for maximum speed) could this mean that if I use Ad mutch I lose performance?

9a22012113131a601.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Views 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why not stick with CCleaner, for your basic computing maintenance needs instead of relying on AdMuncher? It best be left alone to do what it does best, clean Ads..

why not stick with CCleaner, for your basic computing maintenance needs instead of relying on AdMuncher? It best be left alone to do what it does best, clean Ads..

I use CCleaner also, but I use AdMuncher to block adds from youtube and so on.

I'm using addblock in firefox and dont see anything awesome in this app to buy it or even use it.

totally agree !!!! , now even ADB(for chrome) goes beyond api limitation(beta 767) and now use 100% any firefox rulez!!!

So AM , go to hell or low your price bitches :D

try ADFender it is free.. an alternative to admuncher and it is using easylist subscription like adblock does.

yes i know this variation also , BUT no need to adfender since you can use ALL firefox subscription in chrome :)

Archived