Need soft to shut down by force processes

sanjoa

Hi, guys! How r u? Sometimes programmes or processes keep running in background when you close them, so I need recommendation about any program that can close those processes or programmes. Process Laso and Process Hacker didn't help me.

• Replies 4
  • Views 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you be a little more specific? :huh:

which one do you mean:

1. A program that automatically searches for terminated/shutdown processes that are still in memory and active (or processes without windows) and terminates them ?
  2. Something like a better version of 'Terminator' feature of Process Hacker (Accessible by right clicking on a process) ?

For most programs you can use task manager to shut down their process,

but designed for fight against malware processes these softwares can do even more :

-Comodo KillSwitch (contained in CCE)

-a2HiJackFree (contained in EAM)

If u have this issues:

-Cannot delete file: Access is denied

-There has been a sharing violation.

-The source or destination file may be in use.

-The file is in use by another program or user.

-Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.

then use Undelete!

I use Runboxx, I trigger by hotkey and run 'tskill explorer' command.. seems to be the best and easiest especially when you have a hund application, which may be some side effect of running a newer OS on an older sytem or hardware optimized, or OTHER issue whichcan sometimes occur through bad programming. You can change the 'explorer' part to the name of the window or application of choice.

Some services will require that you either have rights to access the file and imitiate commands or may actually be written into the Task Schedule on your system and may require to be turned off there or the scheduled task removed. Runboxx for me sems to tbe the best choice... Except when some applications seem to hand from waiting on a HIPS response which requires a nother trick sometimes.. :P

Archived