JetClean Pro License Giveaway (48hrs)

avmad

With a single click, JetClean gives you that fresh, new PC feeling again! Lightweight and easy to use, JetClean removes system junk files and improves your PC performance.

m7LQI.png

Current Version: 1.0.0

File Size: 3.36 MB

Supported platform:

Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP and 2000. Including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.

Release Date: 2011/12/15

Language: English, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), French, Hungarian, Spanish, Spanish (Latin American), Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian)

JetClean PRO provides one complete solution to Windows system cleaning and optimization. Get a one-year license key for free (original value: $20 USD) by simply inputting your email address. The campaign will start on Jan 18 at 12 am and last for 48 hours. Don't forget to tell your friends!

Giveaweay link

http://www.bluesprig...c/20120118.html

Product page

http://www.bluesprig.com/jetclean.html

Looks good, has plenty of features and customizable options. I'll be getting it it. B)

• Replies 9
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great application guys!!!!!!!!!!

Give it a try...... its for free ( you only have to submit your e-mail for license code ) and it will be PRO ;-)

trust me it is better than advanced system care and lite too!

Another candidate awaiting to be frontpaged!! :P :P

Nice one :) Been using this one for a while now. Now I'll have Pro :)

EDIT: Thanks, man! :)

i have use it too.. great app ! got also my pro...

i just download the file using the the promo link then i install and uninstall the jetclean 6 times and delete the 2 jetclean folder in program files and appdata 6 times to get the pro..

Archived