Chrome problem

Technology

Heys guys,

I am having problems that hasn't been solved yet. I am using newest version of chrome...But when i play video, go to various websites, suddenly gets freeze after couple of minutes. But when chrome get freeze, it also reflects on my windows 7 which also gets frozen. then i have to restart my computer again...by the way, I got adblock installed on chrome.. Please advice me..

• Replies 5
  • Views 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

try installing these freebies:

- CleanMem

- Process Lasso

both greatly helps in maintaining system responsiveness in memory and process usage..

did you try to do the same net surfing routine using a different browser? do try that as well.. firefox is the best alternative.. do try to update your drivers to the latest available if applicable.. well, thats as far as the software side is concerned..

do try to check on your hardware too.. if you're on overclock, both CPU or GPU or either, be sure to check on temperature levels.. a clogged up and dusty system definitely deserves a good cleaning, even once a month, and at time cleaning does help wonders in alleviating some erratic system behaviors..

do try to check on bloated capacitors on your mobo or GPU, coz like what happened before to me, a faulty busted video card will really make a system unstable, especially if load is already applied to it, eg., gaming, watching flash videos, etc.

also try to see if your powersupply is handling the power requirements of all the components in your system, coz the PSU is the most often disregarded component in a system.. having a stable power source flowing through the system leads to stability..

i used few software's like CleanMen and Tuneup Utilities. But still it did fix the problem. I was thinking software diagnostic check, but I could find good freeware software...I also thought to use firefox, but firefox is bit slow and also it doesn't provide google translation (which one think like the best in chrome)..I even updated my flash but the problem still exist.

• Administrator

it doesn't provide google translation (which one think like the best in chrome)..I even updated my flash but the problem still exist.

Not really a great alternative to Chrome's build-in translation, but this should surely help and is worth a look.

like what I posted originally.. since on the software-side, things still go loco in the caveza, then probably it's high time for you to do hardware inspection.. faulty hardware will definitely make the system unstable..

Archived