MacX Video Converter Pro 3.4.1 (Mac+Windows)

Kojootti

Finally something for macOSX too!

(You can get a Windows version too,by clicking on the link at the page, and liking DigiArty on Facebook..)

MacX Video Converter Pro 3.4.1

MacX Video Converter Pro - feature-rich, high quality and blazingly fast video converter comes to Mac OS, iPhone, iPad and iTunes.

Built in 420+ video/audio codecs and advanced HD video decoding engine, MacX Video Converter Pro brings users an all-in-one video converting solution with top quality, easiness, speed and efficiency. It owns powerful capabilities to convert HD video including MKV, M2TS, AVCHD, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, and SD video AVI, MPEG, MP4, H.264, MOV, FLV, F4V, RM, RMVB, WebM, Google TV, etc, to Mac computer, iMovie, iTunes, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad/iPad 2, iPod touch 4, iPod classic, iPod nano, Apple TV, PSP, etc.

Moreover, it has unique feature to download website video from YouTube, Myspace Video, Metacafe etc. This Mac video converter also features the unique ability to convert Multi-track HD videos M2TS, MKV, AVCHD, HDTV BDAV and MPEG-TS video movies, offering users the most convenient way to choose preferred audio language track, as well as create VOB files from video for burn your favorite videos to DVD for a backup and enjoy them with your friends.

Latest version : v3.4.1 Released at : Dec-13-2011

Here's a screenshot I took while running it in VirtualBox:

post-20025-0-18265800-1324988904_thumb.j

Official Giveaway page HERE!

On the giveaway page is also a slots machine, you can win other software from them and iPHONE 4S !!

On the bottom of the page,there is links to instructions, how to rip and convert videos on MacOSX.

Thanks to Sabrina@MacXDVD software for informing me about this Giveaway.

(Yes,i think this was posted elsewhere too,but this wasn't "ripped off" anywhere like none of my postings are,if the source

comes from other places,I always give credits for it..)

Note: There's a bit over 9000 licenses left on the giveaway,outta 30000 !

Personal opinions about this and other DigiArty software..

I have always liked their products, what you see is what you get.

They don't bundle with "extra" stuff like most other similar software do, especially if they are giveaways!

Everything is placed on the installation directory, including all the codecs.

(Exception is a few .ini files placed in Application Data directory,which you can see clearly on the screenshot below..)

If one needs an easy to use and reliable video converter, then this one gets definitely my vote.

Here's a screenshot of the changes made to my system,after installing this+running it:

(I obfuscated the username,that's why the "strange" dots there.. :) )

post-20025-0-37410000-1324990299_thumb.j

• Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived