ESET NOD32 AntiVirus 3.0.650

toyo

Eset.pngNOD32 Antivirus System provides well balanced, state-of-the-art protection against threats endangering your PC and enterprise systems running various platforms from Microsoft Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / 2003 / XP, through a number of UNIX/Linux, Novell, MS DOS operating systems to Microsoft Exchange Server, Lotus Domino and other mail servers. Viruses, worms, trojans and other malware are kept out of striking distance of your valuable data. Advanced detection methods implemented in the software even provide protection against the future threats from most of the new worms and viruses.

Download

• Replies 15
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello and thanks for the update!

I have a question about this fix. Can anyone tell me what it´s supposed to do? I cannot see that it is installed in the folder it creates and I cannot see anything in the NOD32 that there are any changes considering how long time it´s valid!? In the old fix by nsane there are an awful lot of days left in the evaluation. Here I cannot see anything - so I don´t even know if it works or not?

I would be glad if anyone could tell me more about this.

Blessings

LuckySwede®

Yep, same here. Empty fix-folder and the dates left isn't change.

Anyone who can and would like to explain this?

Thanks! :)

Has anyone tested if the Temdono fix works for this?

Yes,Tem Dono 1.2 still works with 650.

Has anyone tested if the Temdono fix works for this?

The TemDono FiX v1.2 does still work for v3.0.650. It just doesnt display the text saying TemDono FiX 1.2 (31

days remaining forever upto 2050) in the main window like it does in v3.0.642. Everything works AOK tho :sneaky:

For me - it's still counting down days :/. Why's that?

EDIT: Nope, my mistake xD. Everything works fine!

• 3 weeks later...
gonzalo76

Hi everybody,

Just 2 questions:

1. In the nsane frontpage says "NOD32 FiX v2.2 (New FiX for 3.0 coming soon)"

Is it going to be a new fix for 3.0 or not ? The fix 2.2 worked like a charm for NOD 2.x

2. The ESS3xx-marsupilami patch that appears in the nsane frontpage is the only or recommended working patch, right?

Many thanks

Gonzalo

1. In the nsane frontpage says "NOD32 FiX v2.2 (New FiX for 3.0 coming soon)"

Is it going to be a new fix for 3.0 or not ? The fix 2.2 worked like a charm for NOD 2.x

Yes - it's going to be a new fix for the V3 (unless ESET for some reason, suddenly decides to introduce version V4) The 'charming' fix for V2 doesn't work on V3

2. The ESS3xx-marsupilami patch that appears in the nsane frontpage is the only or recommended working patch, right?

No wrong, the Marsu patch is not the only one/nor the only recommended working patch - there are several working patches in circulation (what works best as per your preference is the recommended one for you.)

Sorry for asking a stupid question.. Where can i get the Tem Dono Fix v1.2? Thanks

Archived