Winamp 5.5.3.1938

jalaffa

Winamp.pngWinamp is an audio player that can handle audio CDs, MP3 audio files, and streaming audio broadcasts. It combines extensive functionality with an intuitive interface. Winamp features a playlist editor and a 10-band graphic equalizer with user-definable presets that can automatically load specific files. It also includes Windows Media Technology 4.0 input/output support and the industry-standard Fraunhofer MP3 decoder. This download no longer includes VIS/DSP plug-ins; you can download them separately.

Download

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was changed between the last release and this one? I just updated a few days ago, it seems.

Winamp 5.531

* Fixed: Bento browser redirecting some url's to Winamp Search

* Fixed: Bento collapse/expand button bug

* Fixed: Recent URL's not saving (5.53-specific)

* Fixed: Total time display of selected tracks in Classic playlist (5.53-specific)

* Fixed: [jnetlib] AOL Radio skipping/buffer issue

* Fixed: [ml_local] Right-click Play/Enqueue all items issue in 3-pane views

* Fixed: [ml_playlists] Broken right-click context menu items (5.53-specific)

ok ill try this one then.. 2days ago i installed the other one but winamp is alot slower now .. hope this one is better

ok ill try this one then.. 2days ago i installed the other one but winamp is alot slower now .. hope this one is better

Seems to startup a bit quicker for me. :dance2:

Ha. I only just put the last one on my dad's PC. Looks like I'll have to do this one too lol

Still too bulky but still use it regardless...

...Annoyed that the 'pro' doesn't take away the gay banner within the search field of stations too.

Archived