Use uTorrent Plus 1.3 26 595 (Alpha) for free

Share10s

Posted Image

First, we have the following link:

Check the box: Yes, I accept the Terms of Service and the complete email address in the corresponding box and click Join Now

Posted Image

At the next page:

1. we click on the Click here to download the latest µTorrent test client, and save it to any folder you'd like.

2. Open the file just downloaded (utorrent-3.1-latest.exe) and install it. You must be running Windows XP or later.

3. To activate your new Plus features, you must first download your license key here. Next, drag-and-drop license.btkey onto the µTorrent interface.

Posted Image

For some tracker not allow her to use Utorrent 3 should guide you to your portable and runs parallel to the existing Utorrent.

Making Portable:
- Copy the downloaded file 2 (license.btkey and utorrent-3.1-latest.exe) in the first folder, then create an empty file in the directory settings.dat utorrent-1.3-latest.exe

Running parallel with Utorrent is using:
- Create a shortcut to the file utorrent-1.3-latest.exe, and add / RECOVER in the Target box as shown

Posted Image

Utorrent run by the newly created shortcut, drag and drop files into the interface license.btkey opened Utorrent will get the message shown in Figure

Posted Image

Click OK, Utorrent would download the necessary applications. DONE

• Replies 14
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much. Got myself utorrent Plus now! :) Now to hope not to get too many crashes and bugs along the way... (Got to have blind hope atleast, ey? :P)

Do not work :(

After "Check the box: Yes, I accept the Terms of Service and the complete email address in the corresponding box and click Join Now" page just refresh and nothing happens.

you can use the same key for bittorent and get bittorent plus. i ve just tried it!

you can use the same key for bittorent and get bittorent plus. i ve just tried it!

I can confirm this aswell!

1. Go to http://anonymz.com/?http://www.utorrent.com/plus/alpha2/signup?promo=ZeroPaid

2. Check the 'Yes-box' and insert your email. Press 'Join Now'.

3. Scroll down and click on 'download your license key here'. Save it on your computer and drag the 'license.btkey' into your utorrent. It will then begin to download the Plus-feature. Easy as hell!

According to my utorrent I got Plus until 10/5/2012. Don't know if its the 5th of October or the 10th of May. ;)

any chance someone post a link in a file hosting site instead?

Thanks for your interest!

Sorry, we're temporarily out of invites. However, we will be sure to email you immediately if any become available.

• 2 months later...
Raechel Mclain

well isn't everyone else lucky!!!! wtf!! i got the same thing dude got no more invites! anyone wanna share there btkey? that would be really nice :)

it said :

Sorry, we're temporarily out of invites. However, we will be sure to email you immediately if any become available.

HOW FRUSTRATING!!!!!!

Archived