Mozilla Firefox 3.0 Beta 5 RC2

Marik

firefox_new.pngFirefox is the award winning next generation browser from Mozilla. Firefox empowers you to browse faster, more safely, and more efficiently than with any other browser. Make the switch today - Firefox imports your Favorites, settings and other information, so you have nothing to lose. Stop annoying popup ads in their tracks with Firefox's built in popup blocker. View more than one web page in a single window with this time saving feature. Open links in the background so that they're ready for viewing when you're ready to read them. Built with your security in mind, Firefox keeps your computer safe from malicious spyware by not loading harmful ActiveX controls. A comprehensive set of privacy tools keep your online activity your business.

Note: this is the last officially announced beta stage...after beta 5 will be released firefox 3 will go final in a month or so.

Download

• Replies 8
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How 'bout add-ons? Have many of them became compatible already?

as far as I know all of them...since they remade the addon page

SacredCultivator

Hmms just me or... For FireFox3 when I click on an Image and right click.

Clicking on 'View Image' does direct me to the Image.. But if I copy image locationa nd paste to URL Bar it works..

Is this a Bug or my computer? As FF2 I could.. And I just recently upgraded to 3 as it is nearing final stages for my desktop.. so was just wondering about that.

ROMANTICGUY50

I will be glad when three comes out. that will be cool.

Most of the important add ons most people use are compatible, but some creators prefer waiting untill the final version is out.

No mather what they say, I will stick with this browser. It rocks! :)

Why are they releasing the final version? FF2 isn't even in 2.1 yet... I remember it took ages for FF 1.5 to get to 2.0

SacredCultivator

@temp123: I don't think there will be a 2.1, 2 is it... Then onto 3 I believe.

I could be wrong though.. Because I am sure there would have been Alpha/Beta's for 2.1 by now... if they did.

i always use the latest firefox alpha or beta does not matter.they rock.thanks M.

Archived