Newsgroup vs Rapidshare

¿§ick or §ane?

¿§ick or §ane?

I apologize if I've posted this in the wrong section first off. Not too familiar with these forums I'm afraid.

But, anyways, as far as finding all the latest softwares and music and such, which would be my better bet: a premium rapidshare account, or a newsgroup account?

If a newsgroup, which one? Thanks a lot

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

def a newsgroup one...it's a hell lot faster and much more reliable; besides if you have a dynamic ip like me you can just slap rs across the face

If you're gonna pay, definitely take newsgroups. From what i've heard it's way faster than anything you've ever seen, but i don't know about the number of files/things you can find with newsgroups, might be more, might be less.

I believe the others who have replied have given the best advice.

For more detailed information, there are links in my signature which should provide you with some important information. As for the Newsgroup Vs RS debate, you only have to look at the content and see how long both have been running. If you run into any problems, feel free to start a thread in the Newsgroup section of the forum and I'll do my best to help you out :thumbsup:

LemonHead2089

Newsgroups definitely! I can guarantee you'll find everything you'll ever need on newsgroups with the right host. And it'll be way faster than rapidshare guaranteed.

Archived