Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6 Month License Giveaway Worth $15

coolng

Emsisoft+Anti-malware+Giveaway.jpg

Emsisoft Anti-Malware protects your PC from malware-based hacker attacks. Its special capabilities in dealing with trojans, worms, dialers and spyware make it an indispensable enhancement to any protection system, whether on a private PC or a company network.

The unique Malware-IDS technology in the background guard provides the first line of defense against individual attacks by highly specialized Trojans that cannot be recognized by signature-based anti-virus software. These types of Trojans are a favorite attacker tool for spying on Online Banking access data and company secrets. The Malware-IDS is also able to block Rootkits effectively.

To participate in this please visit this page

http://www.pcsoftszone.com/2011/12/emsisoft-anti-malware-6-month-license.html

It is a legit license and the prizes was funded by ourselves! If you interested in organizing giveaway with us in my site please do not hesitate to shoot me a PM or mail me through the contact page!

More giveaway coming soon! Cheer!

• Replies 3
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Competion based upon a comment you have to make after signing up only 1 license to be won!

Competion based upon a comment you have to make after signing up only 1 license to be won!

This hardly qualify as a giveaway then. Topic closed.

Archived