Trend Micro Internet Security 2012 Free 1 Year Serial Number

madeinheaven

Trend Micro Internet Security 2012 Free 1 Year Serial Number

Trend Micro Internet Security 2012 is a comprehensive security suite that protects online users and their family from everyday threats. It uses proactive cloud technology to stop viruses and spyware before they reach your computer. The suite includes antivirus, antimalware, firewall, anti-spam, parental control, privacy protection, and a wide range of system tuning tools that optimizes system performance.

trendmicro2012.jpg

Key Features:

• Protect your PC from viruses, spyware, worms, trojans, botnets and rootkits
  • Prevent unauthorized changes to your applications
  • Block access to and downloads from malicious websites
  • Block email and image spam
  • Windows Firewall Booster
  • Restrict Internet content and set an access schedule for your kids with Parental Controls
  • System Tuner improves PC performance by cleaning up browser history, cookies, temporary files, registries, and more
  • Data theft prevention keeps your sensitive personal information, like credit card numbers and passwords safe
  • Secure Erase- Shred computer files with sensitive information
  • Free 2 GB of online backup

How to grab your free license:

1. Copy the following registration URL and paste it in your browser.

(Replace the last six XXXXXX with a random number. Do not use a number that is easy to guess, for example 111111 or 123456. You have to create a unique number that has not been used by anyone before.)

http://forms.trendmicro.com/iomega_tis/register/U5BAXXXXXX

If you get an error saying the following:

“There was a problem processing your request

We’re sorry. This Iomega product serial number has been used or previously registered.”

Try again by changing the last six digits of the promo URL

2. Enter the required details in the registration form, then click on the “Submit Free Trial Request button”

20111203015407iphone.png

3. Check your email, you will receive an email from [email protected] with your free serial number and download link

20111203015746iphone.png

Source; buzz99

• Replies 12
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks 4 the share :D

i had 1 question :

i need to install today to avail that 1 year free license or can i start to use it on any day on my wish !!!!

thanks mate, i just grap 4 license :D

looks like it good av+is

have anyone use it?

this is crap :P

i already have 4 year subscription but this AV is a crap

thanks mate, i just grap 4 license :D

looks like it good av+is

have anyone use it?

Well this is giveaway section you are in wrong place to give your personal opinion, go to >>>>>>>>software chat

On what grounds do you make such assessment? I highly doubt you have the necessary knowledge/experience to an educated assessment of a security software so I suggest -before you state something baseless- you actually do some research by reading reviews made by otherwise experienced/knowledgeable individuals, thank you.

madeinheaven

Thank you for the share. Everything worked as described, and I now have a full version for a year.

I also did some generic research on this product family, (a bit of google hopping), and all the independant

gave it fairly high marks.

It is currently running on my system, and so far I have had no trouble.

well for me its not good. that's enough...!

i use the older version it was good .. but not this one

• Administrator

well for me its not good. that's enough...!

i use the older version it was good .. but not this one

Thanks for the feedback. Its really not a good idea to just rant about stuff without a reason.

I think every topic about security should have this statement that I read earlier from yet another bunch of reviews :rolleyes:

The best protection against malware isn’t security software, it’s you, the user. You should consider antivirus software as your last line of defense, and if you really want to avoid malware—don’t we all?—you should steer clear of high-risk situations altogether.

I like to switch my security setup quite often so I never get complacent and I can't ever remember a time when my pc got infected. That's using all kinds of setups.

I'll make a topic linking the tests ^_^

Archived