Get 25GB free online storage from Minus

madeinheaven

Get 25GB free online storage from Minus

Get 25GB free online storage from Minus: Simplest way to publish and share your files, Easy file management and statistics via Dashboard, Send files to friends, family, clients, and more, Unlimited file uploads and downloads for free, Discover what other people are sharing, Upload using our Desktop and Mobile Applications.

20111130161514iphone.png

20111130162823iphone.png

Very fast uploading and downloading speed

• Replies 8
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Note: There is a original registration link through appsumo.com but the end you all come the down link i posted in topic. I registered but i get 11GB instead of 25GB some reason please give us a feed back about it!

25 from MIH link, but read on!

well i got mixed results and something new!

came across a site that has 512 gigs for free

*just a note i use google chrome and it might need translation if you use another browser? ( not sure )

heres the article its posted in the 512 ( it also has a minus review - his link got me ONLY 10 gigs)

so yes, i have 2 minus accounts now, one has 25,( MIH's link) one has 10 ( link from the above review)

and the link for 512 site: ITS CALLED Bee Cloud

Accidentally I found BeeCloud service which was given 512 GB space for free! Without thinking it twice, I shared this information in pusatgratis, in case it would be useful for you BeeCloud gave space to 512 GB for the free members. You can use it to backup data which you considered as important data and worth to be back up. To see BeeCloud features completely, you can visit the site HERE

***oh by the way, i use google chrome which auto-translates if it helps any.

25 from MIH link, but read on!

well i got mixed results and something new!

came across a site that has 512 gigs for free

*just a note i use google chrome and it might need translation if you use another browser? ( not sure )

heres the article its posted in the 512 ( it also has a minus review - his link got me ONLY 10 gigs)

so yes, i have 2 minus accounts now, one has 25,( MIH's link) one has 10 ( link from the above review)

and the link for 512 site: ITS CALLED Bee Cloud

Accidentally I found BeeCloud service which was given 512 GB space for free! Without thinking it twice, I shared this information in pusatgratis, in case it would be useful for you BeeCloud gave space to 512 GB for the free members. You can use it to backup data which you considered as important data and worth to be back up. To see BeeCloud features completely, you can visit the site HERE

***oh by the way, i use google chrome which auto-translates if it helps any.

That has been posted already:

• 2 months later...

Archived