[SOLVED] Problem with Firefox

Knightmare

Whenever I go to download anything, the normal download box appears; however, there are no options on where to save the file like there normally would be. Attached is an example of my problem, but this is how it should look:

simfarm10.JPG

post-29397-0-84286500-1322184768_thumb.j

• Replies 8
  • Views 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

That window should be in focus for it's buttons to appear, just noting. Is this happening to all the files?

That window should be in focus for it's buttons to appear, just noting. Is this happening to all the files?

I have no idea what you mean by your first statement, but yes, it happens with all files.

You can set all your download location in the options menu..set a fix download location or you can set firefox to ask u each time where to save files <_<

The latest (8.0.1, I think). I fixed it though. Apparently something got corrupted in my theme(?). Anyway, thanks for the help.

Whenever I go to download anything, the normal download box appears; however, there are no options on where to save the file like there normally would be. Attached is an example of my problem, but this is how it should look:

install and use the flashgot addon/extension

Archived