Anyone know where to obtain the latest copy of XP Pro, Home, or MCE with all the built-in updates?

mayeray

I work at a PC shop for over a year now and im just trying to update my discs i have laying around.

I use all of the XP Home, Pro, & MCE discs.

We used to just image them but when business is slow we'd love for the work to go by slow lol.

I've been looking around on all my torrent sites but all of them are either cracked or corporate edition.

I dont need either of those i just need the original untouched .ISO's if you guys know where to find them!

• Replies 5
  • Views 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I work at a PC shop for over a year now and im just trying to update my discs i have laying around.

I use all of the XP Home, Pro, & MCE discs.

We used to just image them but when business is slow we'd love for the work to go by slow lol.

I've been looking around on all my torrent sites but all of them are either cracked or corporate edition.

I dont need either of those i just need the original untouched .ISO's if you guys know where to find them!

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/103807-microsoft-all-product-version-language-pack-torrent-download-mega-list/

Archived