GetRight Professional 6.3d

toyo

GetRight.pngGetRight is a tool to help you download files from the Internet. While GetRight has many options to let you set it up to work how you want it to work, for starters, it is easiest to leave the default settings alone. GetRight Pro does everything that GetRight does, and a lot more. It of course helps you download files with acceleration, resuming/recovering from errors, scheduling, dialing, file searching, and everything else.It also allows uploading of files, advanced scripting, acting as a proxy so other programs can take advantange of it's features.

Download

• Replies 3
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hate how there's no good patch out for this.. I've used betamaster's medicine, but after sometime it starts using 50-100% of CPU.. could be antivirus.. but i doubt it.. not sure..

also it works with a key but even when i had all getright urls in my hosts file it sometimes got unregged..

the CU is also just a reg patch, but at least it can be reapplied as soon as it goes back trial.. but it's annoying, i bet it's connecting to another auth server, but i had like 3 or 4 different urls in my hosts file, but it still got unregged from time to time..

:)

Thanks for the info about the update.

HATE9X, the same happens here: no good medicine until now.

cheers for the info, i knew it couldn't be just me.. :)

not that it's a good thing the patch sucks now tho, lol..

Archived