isoHunt...

shought

I remember isoHunt used to be a good place to find your torrent, searched a lot of torrent sites and got you the results fast. When i was looking for the movie 'Jumper'(a DVDrip, which is not out yet) on YouTorrent this is what i get:

http://www.youtorrent.com/tag/?q=jumper+dvdrip

All the entries are from Monova and isoHunt and all of them are fake!

The good thing is: isoHunt got comments, a function they always lacked. But if you only have crap torrents to comment on, what's the point of using the site...

So my question is: do you have a good replacement for isoHunt? Preferably with comments.

ps. i know TPB is good and it has a lot of things but sometimes i can't find stuff and then i have to go and check out the whole web to find it.

• Replies 15
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just use YouTorrent now days :sneaky:

i just use YouTorrent now days :rofl:

Well there 2-3 sites which have come up 1> Pizzatorent.com 2>Youtorrent.com also torrentz.com is also the best the worst part here is that we are getting sites which just doing indexing but we are not getting sites which have thier own trackers tracking quality torrents i really miss demonoid.com :sneaky: :P :P :P

if you use firefox there is a torrent finder toolbar in the extensions thats lets you search about 50 torrent sites,or one or ten or five .as many as you want.

here is the download page.

Thanks dock, very useful. I'll probably find some good ones amongst them :dance2:

And thanks for the other replies as well :)

newtorrents dot info has never had fakes if i recall right.. mostly just scene releases..

That's a nice one!

• 5 months later...

IsoHunt was my fav place when I was a torrent noob but nowdays I only rock priv torrentsites where you can max you download and pre times is faster then public :)

newtorrents doesn't work anymore due to some argues & violations, it was the best torrent tracker imo

newtorrents doesn't work anymore due to some argues & violations, it was the best torrent tracker imo

best public tracker...? TL SCC TTi owns all pub trackers :lol:

Some public trackers:

SUMOTorrents

TorrentBox

Torrent Reactor

Some search engines:

Torrentscan

Scrapetorrents

Enjoy.

In my opinions public torrents are no good.

I advice you to use some private torrents. Not all of them require you to have a a high ratio, with some 0.5 is enough.

best public tracker...? TL SCC TTi owns all pub trackers :)

What is TL SCC TTi? Please give me a weblink.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I kind of like Mininova which also has active comments for most popular torrents which I generally find useful.

I kind of like Mininova which also has active comments for most popular torrents which I generally find useful.

Ya the comments section really helps to find if the torrent is working or not.

Archived