TuneUp Utilities 2008 7.0.8002

toyo

tuneup.pngTuneUp Utilities 2008 can make your Windows operating system faster, more comfortable and more secure with just a few mouse clicks. And all operations performed on the operating system are completely safe, because all changes are monitored by TuneUp Rescue Center and can be undone at any time. All TuneUp Utilities modules can be accessed through a common interface that is divided into six categories.

Download

• Replies 10
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SacredCultivator

ehe I like how TuneUp updates but doesn't necessarily post CHnages, so it is probably just 'Fixes' oppose to like 'Changes'... *Shrugs*

I hope they fixed the 1-click maintenance scheduling function, it got broken in 8001...

Edit: It's not or who knows, it seems that the only way to schedule a maintenance is once a week. You get the days, you choose one, and that's it. What the *** were they thinking removing all other options... daily, monthly once at 2,3, 4 days whatever the user liked it. Stupid choice

you can schedule it at startup by dragging the "one click maintenance" shortcut into startup on the start/all programs/startup.

updated fine, but it still crash for me when i select settings.. :/ perhaps i should reinstall it, didn't have probs before 8001/8002...

you can schedule it at startup by dragging the "one click maintenance" shortcut into startup on the start/all programs/startup.

no dock, that was not it, thx, I had it before on a daily schedule at 9am after kaspersky scan, o&o defrag and before acronis true image. I could schedule it with windows task scheduler I think although I tried it only once.

But I was sad the devs put that feature to sleep ;) it was useful, at least to me.

also dock, dunno if you care, but here it goes: I don't like more items in start menu etc, if you wanna do it the nice way, start the app at win start by addding it to the registry. jv16 and tuneup both know how 2 do that and it's more l337 :P than dragging to startup, try it ;)

i don't have any probs with mine ;)...doesn't crash at all

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived