Teamviewer & Remote Sound Issue

Tarla

Hello. I've been using Teamviewer to connect and help a friend of mine and I've been trying to have it setup in a way that I can here the sound coming from his computer. I have not been successful at this. Is it even possible to do this in Teamviewer? If so, how? If not, are there any other software out there like this that allow sound and recorded sessions? Thank you. :)

• Replies 3
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it isnt possible with teamviewer, but another is Splashtop Remote Desktop, if you have a PC this is only between iOS devices and your PC, but if you have a mac you can get it from the mac app store so you can to mac ---> mac.

The app costs $9.99 normally but at the moment theyre doing 90% off, so grab it now it you want it.

i got it when it was free (i havent seen it go free since) and i absolutely love it. The only draw back is that when connected on (in my case an iPod touch 4) you control it by basically treating the screen like a picture, moving your finger and zooming in and out, and you click by touching the screen in the right place, whereas with teamviewer it acts like a touch-pad so you can do far more accurate movements.

Thanks for the reply, Frosticles. :) That would seem very helpful if I was using an iPad or Mac but, I am actually using a desktop to desktop connection, with Windows 7. Sorry, I had forgotten to mention that before. This won't really help with my issue. A very good app nonetheless. :)

• Administrator

If I'm getting it right, you want to talk to the other guy in TeamViewer? Well, that's possible in TeamViewer, check all the sound settings in your computer then go in TeamViewer and configure it, Extras (on top right) > Options > Audio. Check if everything is right there. Do that on both the computers.

Archived