BitDefender 2012 (Antivirus and Internet Security) - keys

AlienForce1

These keys (850 days) and are only for nsane.forums members . B)

Please don`t post these keys to other sites / forums or p2p ...

Site:

http://tinypaste.com

Sharecode: /4b1e21bb [?]

pasword = nsaneforums

(these keys are for BD_IS2011-2012)

• Replies 43
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For how long this key will be useful i guess not that long

I tested one of these keys two days ago - and BD showed 834days license...

All the keys come from Arabic forums, and are all over the net when google the keys, so what do you mean "only for nsane.forums members"?

If there should be only for nsane.forums members, then Google one of the key = will not find no page.

robalm made me search for those keys on Google and I didn`t find them (maybe I didn`t search enough...) .

Anyway , the search revealed me that I had also in my computer the possible source of those keys , so here are another keys for BD2012 (AV and IS) :

Site :

http://tinypaste.com

Sharecode : /1050f82c

pasword = nsaneforums

@AlienForce If the keys get blacklisted ...big deal we'll find another one..;) BTW thanks for your efforts +1 & keep up the good work :D

Jordan de Souza

Thank you very much sir!!! =] Is there a way to select better update servers? I mean... to download updates with a better ratio.

Thank you very much sir!!! =] Is there a way to select better update servers? I mean... to download updates with a better ratio.

What problems do you have with updates ?

I had BD-IS-2012 installed in my laptop for about 3 weeks and I didn`t had any problem with BitDefender`s updates .

I changed AV only because I had problems viewing some pages (sometimes I couldn`t see well nsane.down page or the forum...) (only with Opera , with Chrome there was all ok) . Now , that I have nod32 instead , I see that it wasn`t BitDefender`s fault - with Opera I still have problems ... :s

You could try to ask BD Brasil : http://www.bitdefender.com/br/ or Support Center : http://www.bitdefender.com/br/support/consumer.html

well trial reset by box is much better :D

You are wrong !

You won`t receive updates (more than a few days) if you don`t register on a BitDefender account the key you are using - and the key generated by Box`s fix is not accepted ... :s

well trial reset by box is much better :D

You are wrong !

You won`t receive updates (more than a few days) if you don`t register on a BitDefender account the key you are using - and the key generated by Box`s fix is not accepted ... :s

ah okie thanks... box will fix it soon

- unfortunately , box has some serious problems right now ... I don`t think he will can work on these fixes (at least for awhile) :s

- unfortunately , box has some serious problems right now ... I don`t think he will can work on these fixes (at least for awhile) :s

box is now ok! he already starting to fix his norton trial reset

• 3 months later...

any updates on this? i have bd2012 installed on a pc and its not updating now asking to make an account......

So , what`s your problem ?

Make an account ... you only need a valid e-mail adress ...

Once you register the key with your BitDefender account , the updates will work again !

and it will work with the bitdefender that is installed that has been trial reset ? i read in some posts the serial/key that is installed is rejected by bd servers? (sorry about this, i'm new to bd)

Archived